How to add comments to your payroll input sheet
There is always something you need to remember when running your payroll: specific instruction related to certain employee’s payroll, changes to be made in the future, one time payments or just additional comments for your payroll specialist.
In Everest, you can easily add “Comments” to your payroll input sheet so that you don’t miss any detail when processing your payroll. These notes will carry forward through the next input sheet, and you can delete them and update them at any time.
1. Go to your payroll input sheet
2. Click on the “Comments” link under “Additions”. A new window will pop up.
3. Add you comments (Instructions, reminders, notes).
4. Click on Save.
5. When comments are available, there will be a yellow envelope icon next to the Comments link.
6. Remember, these notes will carry forward through the next input sheet .